The client's goal was to lessen the impact on the users.
- Three months of planning (including weekly stand-ups)
- Over 100 laptops and PC were received, kitted, and sent out with a well-researched image to accommodate each users security profile
- Staging took place over weeks with a weekend cutover
- Nexcom staged personnel at each location across the U.S. and provided over 200 hours of user support
- The Nexcom team worked closely with the client engineers to handle all the changes and in 2 days, over 100 users were successfully transitioned to a new IT platform with new hardware
After the successful cutover, Nexcom maintained the user relationship by providing a high availability helpdesk, collaborative ticketing systems with integrations to the global client, and quarterly scheduled meetings to consider changes, new applications, and ongoing security.